Double Chocolate Cake, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Double Chocolate Cake
7 Servings Per Box
Yes, you can have chocolate cake on a diet! You’ll be amazed how easy it is to create this rich chocolate diet dessert and delighted by the sweet chocolate flavor. Coming in at only 120 calories per serving, each of these individual serving cakes also provides 12 grams of quality protein, 3 grams of dietary fiber and a healthy amount of Potassium and Iron. Enhance WonderSlim Double Chocolate Cake with your own creative touches for a special low-carb dessert that will make you forget that you’re on a diet.
Key features of the WonderSlim Protein Diet Double Chocolate Cake:
- Only 120 Calories Per Serving
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- Low Carb - 9 grams Per Serving
- Lower Fat - 4.5 grams Per Serving
- Lactose Free
- Aspartame Free
- Trans Fat Free
- Good Source of Fiber - 3 grams Per Serving
- Good Source of Potassium - 12% of the Daily Value
- Low Cholesterol - 5mg Per Serving
- Easy Microwavable Preparation
- Fits into most diet meal plans
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Double Chocolate Cake Directions:
- Combine 2 ounces of tap water with contents of one packet of diet cake mix; stir thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe container such as a ramekin or small plastic ware.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute; carefully remove from microwave and allow to cool for 5 minutes. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
Soy Protein Concentrate, Vital Wheat Gluten, Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Butter Powder (From Milk), Pasteurized Egg Whites, Cocoa, Wheat Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Includes Tree Nuts [Walnuts]), Nonfat Milk, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Red #40, Modified Cornstarch, Yellow #5, Monoglycerides, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Lactic Acid, Corn Syrup Solids, Sucralose, Vanilla, Sodium Caseinate, Blue #1, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Acesulfame-K, Diacetylated Tartaric Acid Esters of Monoglycerides, Sulfites (Contains Meta-Bisulfite [To Preserve Freshness]), Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate (To Preserve Freshness).
by Patty on 10/13/2016
not for me
by Julia on 10/5/2016
It took me a while to actually make this cake, after my purchase. I made it in a little bowl with 2oz of water, mixed good, put in the microwave here at work for 1 minute, let cool and took a bite. It was actually pretty good. My entire office smelled of cake. I would recommend if you like chocolate cake.
Very dry and bland
by Sandy on 8/30/2016
I made in microwave 40 seconds. Very dry. I will try less time and add a few chocolate chips
Works for the cake-lover in me
by Lisa on 3/28/2016
I love chocolate and I love cake. This cake has nice little bursts of chocolate chips amongst the chocolaty flavor of the cake. It helps to keep these on hand in case creamy pudding, crunchy chocolate poppers, or chewy bars aren't the textures you're craving. This fills the cake need.
Get Medifast recipe
by Robert on 3/10/2016
I like the blueberry muffins, the apple spice and the chocolate muffins that Medifast makes..
Get some of theirs and try them they are 110 calories..
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.