Double Chocolate Cake, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Double Chocolate Cake
7 Servings Per Box
Yes, you can have chocolate cake on a diet! You’ll be amazed how easy it is to create this rich chocolate diet dessert and delighted by the sweet chocolate flavor. Coming in at only 120 calories per serving, each of these individual serving cakes also provides 12 grams of quality protein, 3 grams of dietary fiber and a healthy amount of Potassium and Iron. Enhance WonderSlim Double Chocolate Cake with your own creative touches for a special low-carb dessert that will make you forget that you’re on a diet.
Key features of the WonderSlim Protein Diet Double Chocolate Cake:
- Only 120 Calories Per Serving
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- Low Carb - 9 grams Per Serving
- Lower Fat - 4.5 grams Per Serving
- Lactose Free
- Aspartame Free
- Trans Fat Free
- Good Source of Fiber - 3 grams Per Serving
- Good Source of Potassium - 12% of the Daily Value
- Low Cholesterol - 5mg Per Serving
- Easy Microwavable Preparation
- Fits into most diet meal plans
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Double Chocolate Cake Directions:
- Combine 2 ounces of tap water with contents of one packet of diet cake mix; stir thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe container such as a ramekin or small plastic ware.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute; carefully remove from microwave and allow to cool for 5 minutes. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
Soy Protein Concentrate, Vital Wheat Gluten, Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Butter Powder (From Milk), Pasteurized Egg Whites, Cocoa, Wheat Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Includes Tree Nuts [Walnuts]), Nonfat Milk, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Red #40, Modified Cornstarch, Yellow #5, Monoglycerides, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Lactic Acid, Corn Syrup Solids, Sucralose, Vanilla, Sodium Caseinate, Blue #1, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Acesulfame-K, Diacetylated Tartaric Acid Esters of Monoglycerides, Sulfites (Contains Meta-Bisulfite [To Preserve Freshness]), Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate (To Preserve Freshness).
by Helen on 2/13/2017
This was quick and easy. Will buy again.
by Kari on 1/20/2017
If you expect this to taste like it came from a bakery, you'll be sorely disappointed. With that being said, it's okay for what it is. Would I eat this if I weren't on Wonderslim? Probably not. But for 12 grams of protein, it makes a nice change from shakes and bars.
by Maria on 12/11/2016
This is my favorite dessert by WonderSlim. The cake is moist and almost has a spongy texture that I really like. Also makes the house smell like chocolate cake which is definitely a plus. Would recommend this product to others.
by Patty on 10/13/2016
not for me
by Julia on 10/5/2016
It took me a while to actually make this cake, after my purchase. I made it in a little bowl with 2oz of water, mixed good, put in the microwave here at work for 1 minute, let cool and took a bite. It was actually pretty good. My entire office smelled of cake. I would recommend if you like chocolate cake.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.