Protein Diet Hot Drink Creamy Hot Chocolate, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Low Carb Hot Chocolate Drink for Weight Loss
7 Servings Per Box
Beginning and ending your day with chocolate might seem like an impossible dream when you’re on a diet. Believe it or not, WonderSlim’s Hot Chocolate makes this dream a reality with a delicious low sugar, low calorie hot chocolate mix that blends well with hot water or hot coffee. Make your own personal luxury mocha to start the day and you’ll get a 12 gram protein boost to help get you started. As the day comes to an end, relax with a creamy 70 calorie hot chocolate night cap. Bookending your day with chocolate pleasure while losing weight makes dieting a magical experience.
Key Features of WonderSlim Hot Chocolate Protein Drink:
- Perfect Hot Drink for Weight Loss
- Creamy and Rich Chocolate Flavor
- High Protein - 12 grams per Drink
- Low Calorie - 70 Calories per Drink
- Low Sugar - 3 grams
- Low Carb - 6 grams per Serving
- No Gluten Containing Ingredients
- Quick and Easy to Make
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Hot Chocolate Directions:
- Empty the contents of one Hot Chocolate packet into a large cup or mug.
- Add 6 ounces of boiling water to cup or mug while stirring. Stir vigorously until dissolved.
Nonfat Milk, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Sodium Caseinate, Calcium Caseinate, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors (Includes Tree Nuts [Walnuts]), Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Contributes a Negligible Amount of Trans Fat), Maltodextrin, Guar Gum, Aspartame*, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin.
Soothing and Filling
by Susan on 11/27/2016
I enjoy having this in the mid-afternoon. It tastes good, the warmth is soothing, and it keeps me from snacking until dinnertime. I will definitely reorder.
by Kimberlee on 3/21/2016
Love the low calories but still very tasty. Perfect for breakfast or for dessert.
by Patricia on 3/10/2016
Love the flavor! I make it with about twice the hot water and a splash of 2% milk. Makes the drink last that much longer and only adds about 15 calories. Be sure and stir well, but adding the extra hot water helps with any lumps.
Delicious, warming and filling
by Patricia on 10/7/2015
I love drinking hot cocoa in the fall/winter time. I tried this for the first time and loved it! Not only was it delicious, but it was very filling. I couldn't even drink the entire cup that I made. I will definitely order this for the colder months!
Night time ritual.
by Edward on 9/3/2015
I like this hot cocoa with a pink zero calorie sweetener added to take care of sweet tooth at night.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.