Cheese Steak Macaroni Lite Entree, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Cheese Steak Macaroni
7 Servings Per Box
The taste of a Philly favorite can now be yours in an easy to prepare low fat, high protein pasta dish that satisfies as a stand-alone lunch and lends itself to customizing with the vegetables of your choice as part of a nutritious diet dinner. You’ll enjoy the creamy flavor of real Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan cheese while getting 12 grams of quality protein and 3 grams of filling fiber in every serving. WonderSlim Cheese Steak Macaroni expands your diet meal options while helping you shrink your waistline.
Key features of the WonderSlim Diet Cheese Steak Macaroni:
- High Protein - 12 grams of Protein Per Serving
- 130 Calories Per Serving
- Low Fat - 2.5 grams Per Serving
- Low Cholesterol - 5mg
- Trans Fat Free
- Good Source of Fiber - 3 grams Per Serving
- Made with Real Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses
- Easy to prepare in the microwave or on the stove
- 7 Convenient Single Serving Packets per Box
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Cheese Steak Macaroni Directions:
- Combine the contents of one Cheese Steak Macaroni mix packet and 6 ounces of hot water in a large microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 3 minutes, stir. Continue cooking on MEDIUM for 2 to 3 minutes or until macaroni is tender. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
- Combine the contents of one packet of Cheese Steak Macaroni mix and 6 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes to thicken.
Soy Protein Concentrate, Pasta (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s and Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color]), Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Natural Flavor (Includes Beef), Whey, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Salt, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Caramel Color (Contains Sulfites), Disodium Phosphate, Safflower Oil, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.
by ChristIne on 9/16/2016
This is one of my favorite item so far. It reminds me of Hamburger Helper which I grew up eating.
Tasteful and filling
by Yvonne on 8/19/2016
I was impressed with the cheesy taste being so flavorful. I was craving cheese and this hit the spot. It reminds me of a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich without the calories, grease, and bread.
This was very flavorful for a diet food. I think that someone could actually get a child to eat this without them knowing that it is "good-for-you".
It was easy to make and has no bad after taste. I will purchase this again.
Great flavorful meal!
by Katherine on 8/16/2016
I like to add ground turkey or chicken with this and a little cheese, and it kicks the cheeseburger craving right out! Its great a great comfort food meal that is on program! These meals do need a little
doctoring, but its worth it to keep me from feeling deprived!
Good, not great
by Michael on 7/28/2016
I like this... but I dont love it. The steak reminds me of the Steakums that my Mom bought when I was a kid. I add a little ketchup and sriracha sauce to make it more palatable.
Sending it back
by Kay H on 7/15/2016
I like almost everything I have tried from WS, but the texture and chewiness of the "meat" in this entrée made me gag. And there is a lot of it.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.