Cheese Steak Macaroni Lite Entree, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Cheese Steak Macaroni
7 Servings Per Box
The taste of a Philly favorite can now be yours in an easy to prepare low fat, high protein pasta dish that satisfies as a stand-alone lunch and lends itself to customizing with the vegetables of your choice as part of a nutritious diet dinner. You’ll enjoy the creamy flavor of real Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan cheese while getting 12 grams of quality protein and 3 grams of filling fiber in every serving. WonderSlim Cheese Steak Macaroni expands your diet meal options while helping you shrink your waistline.
Key features of the WonderSlim Diet Cheese Steak Macaroni:
- High Protein - 12 grams of Protein Per Serving
- 130 Calories Per Serving
- Low Fat - 2.5 grams Per Serving
- Low Cholesterol - 5mg
- Trans Fat Free
- Good Source of Fiber - 3 grams Per Serving
- Made with Real Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses
- Easy to prepare in the microwave or on the stove
- 7 Convenient Single Serving Packets per Box
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Cheese Steak Macaroni Directions:
- Combine the contents of one Cheese Steak Macaroni mix packet and 6 ounces of hot water in a large microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 3 minutes, stir. Continue cooking on MEDIUM for 2 to 3 minutes or until macaroni is tender. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
- Combine the contents of one packet of Cheese Steak Macaroni mix and 6 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes to thicken.
Soy Protein Concentrate, Pasta (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s and Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color]), Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Natural Flavor (Includes Beef), Whey, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Salt, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Caramel Color (Contains Sulfites), Disodium Phosphate, Safflower Oil, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.
by carol on 3/24/2017
Love this. Everyone at work loves it too, even though they are not trying to loose weight. The spicy one is also very good . I am not a spicy kind of person and it is almost too spicy for me, but still very good.
Not my Favorite
by Cassidy on 3/22/2017
This isn't the worst thing I have ever tasted, and coming from Medifast this is heaven. That being said, The "steak" weirds me out a little, and the taste isn't the best I've had on this program. Pepper usually helps it a lot.
by Alyson on 2/19/2017
I used to be on Medifast and some of that food was awful but I ate it anyway because I needed to lose the weight. I just started Wonderslim and the food is much better! I really like this Steak macaroni entree. It was pretty good for diet food and look forward to lunch again tomorrow!
by Betty on 1/28/2017
I know it's diet food but the "macaroni" had a weird slimy texture. I added some spices to get some heat. I broke up some cheese munchies and added that to the meal for some bulk. I wouldn't order again.
Good diet food
by jo on 1/23/2017
Good diet food much better than any of the Medifast food. I can do this plan because the food is good.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.