Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Pasta Entree, 5 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Pasta
5 Servings Per Box
Crafting a great tasting macaroni and cheese starts with assembling the right blend of cheeses. WonderSlim’s diet macaroni and cheese is built on a foundation of cheddar, romano and parmesan cheeses for a rich and creamy flavor. Combined with real durum semolina enriched macaroni, this cheese blend becomes the ultimate comfort food. You’ll get extra satisfaction knowing that each tasty serving provides 12 grams of quality protein and 15% of your Daily Value of Calcium.
Key features of the WonderSlim Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Pasta:
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- 220 Calories Per Serving
- Lower Fat - 4 grams Per Serving
- Trans Fat Free
- Good Source of Calcium - 10% of Your Daily Value
- Good Source of Iron - 10% of Your Daily Value
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Diet Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Pasta Directions:
- Combine the contents of one Cheesy Mac packet and 8 ounces of warm water in a medium size microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stir. Continue cooking on HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes or until the noodles are tender. The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
- Combine the contents of one Cheesy Mac packet and 8 ounces of warm water in a medium size saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 6-8 minutes or until the noodles are tender, stirring frequently. The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing.
Enriched Macaroni (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar, Romano and Parmesan Cheeses (Cow’s and Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [For Color]), Whey, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Salt, Buttermilk, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Annatto (For Color), Yellow #5, Yellow #6.
by Pamela on 10/31/2016
I really like this one ,I haven't tried too many others yet. Ive always like tuna in my mac n cheese, and goes great in this too
by Patty on 10/13/2016
one of the pouches were empty
I like comfort food
by Sandy on 9/22/2016
This mac and cheese does me good. When I eat it slow then the full feeling comes on and I am good! It is good tasting. You should try it.
by Concetta on 8/26/2016
this is very good and filling!
by Melissa on 8/25/2016
Who knew such a small amount could be so filling! Good flavor and wonderful to have pasta.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.