Diet Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Entree, 5 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Diet Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
5 Servings Per Box
Enjoy the creamy taste of fettuccine alfredo pasta without the excess calories and fats that often weigh down this classic Italian entrée. Each 220 calorie serving provides 12 grams of quality protein and 15% of your Daily Value of Calcium. Add fresh or frozen vegetables to this versatile pasta dish for a unique and healthy lean, green meal you’ll look forward to all day. You won’t believe you’re on a diet!
Key features of the WonderSlim Diet Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta:
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- 220 Calories Per Serving
- Lower Fat - 4.5 grams Per Serving
- Low Sugar - 2 grams
- Trans Fat Free
- Good Source of Calcium - 15% of Your Daily Value
- Easy to Prepare in Microwave or On Stove
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Diet Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo DIRECTIONS:
- Combine the contents of one Creamy Alfredo packet and 8 ounces of warm water in a medium size microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stir. Continue cooking on HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes or until the noodles are tender. The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
- Combine the contents of one Creamy Alfredo packet and 8 ounces of warm water in a medium size saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 6-8 minutes or until the noodles are tender, stirring frequently. The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing.
Pasta (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Calcium Caseinate, Whey, Salt, Natural Flavors, Buttermilk, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Butter Powder, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Fructose, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Ground Garlic, Lactic Acid, Modified Food Starch, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Maltodextrin, Spices, Dextrose, Spice Extractives, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate (To Preserve Freshness).
by Rose on 1/7/2017
If you let this "set up" for a minute, it is really creamy and delicious. Good when paired with a spinach salad.
my all time favorite
by sandy on 9/22/2016
I am a pasta connoisseur; what I mean is I know good pasta. This alfredo is divine!! I knew when I tried it I could do this diet.
You don't have to give up on taste to be on a diet.
by Melissa on 8/25/2016
I add fresh tomatoes and spinach, super filling and taste fantastic
Delicious and filling
by Patricia on 8/8/2016
Definitely helps satisfy my craving for Alfredo. I would add broccoli, maybe some chicken or other meat if really super hungry, but great on its own.
like this one the best.
by luke on 7/3/2016
very good, like this one the best.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.