Spicy Cheese 'n Pasta Lite Entree, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Spicy Cheese ‘n Pasta
7 Servings Per Box
The right balance of spices gives this savory pasta entrée a gentle touch of warmth that entertains your taste buds without setting off fire alarms. This nutrient rich dish is not only delightfully filling but it also provides 10% of your Daily Value of vitamin C, 8% of your Daily Value of vitamin C and 12 grams of quality protein in every 130 calorie serving. Spice up your healthy diet with this easy to prepare low-fat, high flavor entrée. Combine WonderSlim Spicy Cheese ‘n Pasta with a salad for a high quality dinner or serve on its own as a fast lunch at work.
Key features of the WonderSlim Diet Spicy Cheese 'n Pasta:
- 130 Calories Per Serving
- High Protein - 12 grams of Protein Per Serving
- Lower Carb - 17 grams Per Serving
- Low Fat - 2 grams of Fat Per Serving
- Good Source of Calcium - 10% of the Daily Value
- Trans Fat Free
- Hearty Serving Size
- Fits Into any Diet or Meal Plan
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Spicy Cheese 'n Pasta Directions:
- Combine the contents of one packet of Spicy Cheese 'n Pasta and 5 ounces of hot water in a large microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, stir. Continue cooking on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until thick consistency. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
- Combine the contents of one Spicy Cheese 'n Pasta packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Pasta (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soy Protein Concentrate, Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Cow’s and Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Maltodextrin, Whey Solids, Annatto [For Color] and Calcium Chloride), Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Whey, Natural Flavors, Chili Pepper, Buttermilk, Cornstarch, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Malt Extract, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Garlic Powder, Spices, Paprika, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract (For Color), Onion Powder, Brown Sugar, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Torula Yeast, Oleoresin Paprika.
My favorite entree
by Michael on 7/28/2016
Reminds me of cheesy mac hamburger helper. Really like this, just wish the portions were larger. Yum!
by Julesrn on 7/24/2016
I love all the entrees, but this is my favorite! Great taste and fills me up. As already mentioned, you need to alter the microwave directions. I use 50percent power for 3 min, stir, then microwave another minute or so on 50 percent. Let it sit for a few min. Nice flavor and texture. LOVE it!
Yum, but watch your microwave.
by Julia on 7/19/2016
This is my favorite entrée so far. I look forward to it so much. The only thing is the directions say microwave for 3 minutes!! When I add hot water, then microwave, by 1 minute it is boiling over, I have to watch very carefully, and as soon as I see it about to boil over, I stop, stir and repeat. Usually about 3x about 30 seconds each. Then I let sit for a few minutes and then eat. Its my fav.
by James on 7/9/2016
The directions on this item tell you to use hot water and THEN cook it on "HIGH" for 3 minutes. It boils over. It works just fine using the same directions cooking it on MEDIUM. Problem solved!
very good product!!!
by luke on 6/6/2016
very good. like it a lot. does away with my hunger, like the spicy taste. thank you for good food.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.