Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Apple & Cinnamon Protein Oatmeal
7 Servings Per Box
Researchers continue to be amazed at all the health benefits of eating oatmeal on a regular basis. Studies have shown that oatmeal not only lowers bad cholesterol levels but also stabilizes blood sugar, enhances the immune system and may protect against heart failure. WonderSlim Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal takes this great whole grain to a whole new level with 12 grams of quality protein and lots of great apple cinnamon flavor. This easy to prepare healthy breakfast food comes in convenient single serving packets which makes it perfect for people with busy lifestyles.
Key features of the WonderSlim Diet Apple & Cinnamon Protein Oatmeal:
- Low Sugar - 3 grams Per Serving
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- Only 130 Calories
- Low Fat - 1.5 grams Per Serving
- 5 grams of Fiber in Each Serving
- Aspartame Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Saturated Fat Free
- Trans Fat Free
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal Directions:
- Bring 5 ounces of water to a boil in a medium size microwave-safe bowl.
- Add the contents of one packet of Apple 'n Cinnamon Oatmeal and stir. Return to microwave and cook 3-4 minutes on MEDIUM (50%) uncovered. Stir halfway through cooking time. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
- Remove from microwave, stir and let stand 2-3 minutes. Oatmeal will thicken upon standing.
- Bring 5 ounces of water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the contents of one packet of WonderSlim Apple 'n Cinnamon Oatmeal and boil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir and let stand 2-3 minutes. Oatmeal will thicken upon standing.
Rolled Oats, Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Potassium Caseinate, Fructose, Inulin (Dietary Fiber), Dehydrated Apples, Corn Bran, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cinnamon, Salt, Guar Gum, Sucralose.
by Susan on 11/27/2016
I've tried microwaving three different packets for different lengths of time with water and with a combination of water and milk. The consistency is terrible. It has a horrid texture and it looks gluey and unappetizing. The taste isn't as bad as the appearance, but I can guarantee I won't be reordering this product. I do like other products from this site, but not this one.
by Christine on 9/15/2016
The oatmeal was better that I expected it would be when I think of other "diet" oatmeal products I have tried. I like the apple flavor and will order this again
by Sandy on 8/30/2016
Not bad. Follow directions on package
by Concetta on 8/26/2016
I didn't like this product and did not feel it was worth the price.
by David on 6/4/2016
I like it better than Medifast.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.