Fluffy Pancake Mix, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Fluffy Pancake Mix
7 Servings Per Box
Whether you call them pancakes, hotcakes, griddle cakes or something else, the warm and fluffy creations this mix delivers can make the difference between an excellent morning and a mediocre one. Your first taste will remind you how much you miss the warm comfort of this breakfast classic. Best of all, you can customize them with your favorite fruit or sugar-free syrup for an endless variety of treats you can enjoy any time of the day. Each 120 calorie serving provides 12 grams of quality protein, 5 grams of fiber and 25% of your Daily Value of Calcium to give you a valuable nutrition boost.
Key features of the WonderSlim Fluffy Pancake Mix:
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- Only 120 Calories Per Serving
- Low Fat - Half a gram Per Serving
- High Fiber - 5 grams Per Serving
- Saturated Fat Free
- Trans Fat Free
- Excellent Source of Calcium - 25% of the Daily Value
- Good Source of Potassium - 16% of the Daily Value
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium-low heat (or lightly grease pan with a fat-free cooking spray).
- Empty the contents of one packet of Hot Cakes mix into a small mixing bowl. Add 1/4 cup (2 oz.) of water and mix. Let stand 1 minute. Batter will be thick and slightly bubbly.
- Pour batter into preheated pan to make 2-3 pancakes. Cook until bubbles break on surface and edges are slightly dry.
- Turn and cook until bottom is golden brown.
Wheat Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk), Pasteurized Egg Whites, Oat Fiber, Nonfat Milk, Monocalcium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Polydextrose, Resistant Maltodextrin (Dietary Fiber), Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Modified Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Lactic Acid, Monoglycerides, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Sodium Caseinate, Sucralose, Sodium Stearate, Sulfites (Sodium Meta-Bisulfite), Diacetylated Tartaric Acid Esters of Monoglycerides.
Very Tasty Pancakes
by EVELYN on 11/17/2016
I was impressed by the flavor and texture of the pancakes.
by Shari on 10/27/2016
I love these pancakes, the first day I didn't let the batter sit and it didn't work so well, today was my third and let it sit as directed and it was amazing. I LOVE THESE
by Rita on 10/25/2016
I m not going to lie that it taste like a real pancake. However I have to lose 30 pound and I love carbs so it sutisfyes my cravings
by Gail on 10/20/2016
As good as the boxed ones I usually use.
Not so good
by Renee on 9/8/2016
Reminded me of Styrofoam. I added flavors like cinnamon, pumpkin spice to eat them. Still trying to make them less foamy and more fluffy by adding almond milk, it's a work in progress.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.