Shirataki Noodles, Original Style, 8 oz Bag - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Shirataki Original Noodle
How many uses will you find for these gluten-free, low-calorie, low-carb noodles? While we can’t predict the exact number, we can confidently say the possibilities are only limited by your time and your imagination. Made in the USA from konjac yams, our shirataki noodles have a texture similar to noodles you’ll find in popular stir-fry dishes but each serving delivers 2 grams of surprisingly filling soluble fiber at a cost of only 10 calories. Top them with a light sauce, create an oriental food masterpiece, add them to soups or use them as the base of your own low-calorie recipe: however you use them, you’ll be getting all the health benefits of glucomannan in chewy, easy to prepare noodles with just 3 grams of carbs per serving.
Learn more about the all-natural benefits of konjac yams on our blog.
Key Features of WonderSlim Shiratiki Noodles:
- Low Calorie – Just 10 Calories per Serving
- Low Carb – 3 Grams per Serving
- Contains 2 Grams of Soluble Fiber
- May Help Lower Cholesterol
- Gluten Free
- Can Be Used in Dozens of Recipes
- Made in the USA
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
How to prepare: Drain noodles in colander or strainer then rinse with water for 20-25 seconds. Noodles can be enjoyed in a soup, stir-fry, with sauce or in traditional recipes. Optional prep: Lightly boil noodle for 1 minute.
Do Not Freeze
Purified Water, Konnyaku (Yam Flour) and Calcium Hydroxide
good for Asian recipes
by Renee on 5/20/2016
Somewhat similar to clear noodles (such as mung bean or tapioca), but a bit more elastic. For me, it works for the Asian style soups and stir fry. Based on the taste and texture - I cannot imagine using this for Italian dishes or casseroles.
Needs a lot of sauce
by Tova on 1/31/2016
Good in theory but needs a lot of sauce!!
Reviews 1-2 of 2
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.