Fiber Drink Lemon Iced Tea, 10 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Lemon Iced Tea Fiber Drinks
7 Servings Per Box
Getting an adequate amount of dietary fiber can often be a challenge when you are trying to lose weight. To make matters worse, many fiber supplements can be inconvenient or unpleasant to take. WonderSlim’s Lemon Iced Tea Fiber Drink makes adding fiber to your diet plan a pleasant experience with a refreshing iced tea mix that goes down smooth and delicious. You don’t have to settle for gritty textured fiber drinks that are tough to swallow when you have these easy to prepare single serving packets close at hand. Each serving of this diet tea delivers 5 grams of dietary fiber while providing 50% of your Daily Value of Vitamin C and lots of brisk lemon iced tea goodness.
Key features of the WonderSlim Lemon Iced Tea Fiber Drinks:
- 5 grams of healthy fiber per serving
- Just 15 calories per serving
- Refreshing Lemon Iced Tea flavor
- Sugar Free
- 50% of your daily value of vitamin C in each serving
- Provides 10% of your daily value of Folic Acid, Thiamine, Biotin, Manganese, Pantothenic Acid and Magnesium
- Mixes easily with water
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Lemon Iced Tea Fiber Drink Directions:
1. Empty the contents of one packet into a glass.
2. Add 1 cup (8 ounces) of cold water.
3. Stir thoroughly until dissolved.
4. Enjoy this refreshing drink!
Dietary Fiber Blend (Resistant Maltodextrin, Inulin and Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum), Natural Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Glycinate Complex, Decaffeinated Tea, Caramel Color, Aspartame*, Ascorbic Acid, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin.
by Carmen on 3/16/2017
Would definitely buy again
Great Iced Tea drink
by Gail on 8/7/2016
Very flavorful. Since I'm not used to drinking sweetened iced tea and this does come sweetened, I feel it's too sweet. By doubling the amount of water I can handle the mild sweetness and the drink is still very flavorful. I'm glad I subscribed to have this delivered on a regular basis.
Loved the iced tea
by Jeane on 8/5/2016
Really enjoyed the iced tea. Didn't have any after taste and it was really good. Definitely will order again.
Old Fashioned Sweet Ice Tea Flavor
by Jo on 5/27/2016
Back on Grandma's front porch! Just enough lemon, but even better when I add a slice of lemon and ice to it. Great flavor. I keep it in stock--easy and quick to make; mixes easily and completely. Nice to know I'm getting added fiber at the same time!
by Trina on 3/18/2016
I am a very pickey eater so if I really like something I know others will too. But there is 1 think about the tea I need extra, extra fiber but the tea only gave me the regular dose so it didn't help me the way I needed it to, but I really like it.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.