Meal Replacement Pudding/Shake Chocolate Cream, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Protein Shakes
7 Servings Per Box
What makes WonderSlim Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Shakes so popular? Some claim it is because this high protein meal replacement becomes an incredibly delicious chocolate milkshake when blended with 8-ounces of water or non-fat milk. Others insist that the best feature of this tasty protein treat is how it becomes a richly decadent chocolate pudding when blended with only 4-ounces of liquid.
Try our best-selling pudding shake both ways and decide for yourself. With 15 grams of protein, 24 essential vitamins and minerals and only 100 calories per serving, the only things you have to lose are inches and pounds.
Key Features of WonderSlim Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Shakes:
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Management
- High Protein – 15 grams per serving
- Enriched with 24 vitamins and minerals
- Low Calorie – Just 100 calories per serving
- Low Fat – only 1.5 grams per serving
- Low Sugar – Just 2 grams per serving
- No Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat Free
- No Gluten Containing Ingredients
- Mixes Easily With Water or Non-Fat Milk
- Rich chocolate taste
- Certified Kosher
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
For a Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Shake:
- Place contents of one packet of Chocolate Cream mix into a (10 oz.) glass, shaker cup or blender.
- Add 8 ounces of cold water and stir or shake vigorously until dissolved. Nonfat milk may be substituted for water.
For a Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Pudding:
- Place contents of one packet of Chocolate Cream mix into a small cup or bowl.
- Add 4 ounces of cold water and mix thoroughly with a spoon until smooth and serve. Pudding thickens upon standing. Nonfat milk may be substituted for water.
Calcium Caseinate (From Milk), Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Nonfat Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Corn Syrup Solids, Sunflower Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Aspartame*, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin C, Ferric Orthophosphate, Tocopherols (To Protect Flavor), Carrageenan, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate, Folic Acid, Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate, Selenium Glycinate Complex, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Magnesium Carbonate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Must add coffee!
by Julia on 7/19/2016
So, I am pretty sure I read this somewhere on this site or in the book, but when its time for breakfast, I add a pack of these shake meal replacements to my coffee. I've used a few of the flavors with my coffee, Chocolate, Mocha Crème, Vanilla and the Cocomint. LOVE!! I feel like I am drinking a fancy Sbux drink, but im actually not, Im just enjoying my black coffee with the delicious Wonder Slim flavors.
Honestly though, I have not tried as just a shake, but I have made the pudding for my night time dessert. As long as you mix it well.... and use very very cold water, its actually great and super satisfying.
by Patti on 6/26/2016
Have tried medifast and Ideal protein. This is my favorite
by Ellyn on 6/17/2016
Perfect for a chocolate fix, fast and easy.
great addition to my diet
by Kathleen on 5/22/2016
I've used Wonder Slim Meal Replacement shakes for a year now and still love them. Not only do they taste great, but provide a great start to my day. The shipping is quick, the price is right. I make mine with almond milk for a bit of a thicker shake, and sometimes will throw in fresh or frozen fruit.
by Susan on 5/19/2016
Great taste .
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.