Meal Replacement Pudding/Shake Chocolate Cream, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Protein Shakes
7 Servings Per Box
What makes WonderSlim Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Shakes so popular? Some claim it is because this high protein meal replacement becomes an incredibly delicious chocolate milkshake when blended with 8-ounces of water or non-fat milk. Others insist that the best feature of this tasty protein treat is how it becomes a richly decadent chocolate pudding when blended with only 4-ounces of liquid.
Try our best-selling pudding shake both ways and decide for yourself. With 15 grams of protein, 24 essential vitamins and minerals and only 100 calories per serving, the only things you have to lose are inches and pounds.
Key Features of WonderSlim Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Shakes:
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Management
- High Protein – 15 grams per serving
- Enriched with 24 vitamins and minerals
- Low Calorie – Just 100 calories per serving
- Low Fat – only 1.5 grams per serving
- Low Sugar – Just 2 grams per serving
- No Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat Free
- [No Gluten Containing Ingredients]
- Mixes Easily With Water or Non-Fat Milk
- Rich chocolate taste
- Certified Kosher
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
For a Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Shake:
- Place contents of one packet of Chocolate Cream mix into a (10 oz.) glass, shaker cup or blender.
- Add 8 ounces of cold water and stir or shake vigorously until dissolved. Nonfat milk may be substituted for water.
For a Chocolate Cream Meal Replacement Pudding:
- Place contents of one packet of Chocolate Cream mix into a small cup or bowl.
- Add 4 ounces of cold water and mix thoroughly with a spoon until smooth and serve. Pudding thickens upon standing. Nonfat milk may be substituted for water.
Calcium Caseinate (From Milk), Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Nonfat Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Corn Syrup Solids, Sunflower Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Aspartame*, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin C, Ferric Orthophosphate, Tocopherols (To Protect Flavor), Carrageenan, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate, Folic Acid, Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate, Selenium Glycinate Complex, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Magnesium Carbonate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
by Sherry on 6/24/15
Love the flavor of this shake - prefer it much more than the aspartame free shakes. Satisfying and delicious! I prefer mixing these in my personal blender (like magic bullet but different brand). Use 8oz water and then add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup crushed ice. Blend to dissolve the ice and enjoy. Wonderful!
by Lynne on 4/27/15
The flavor is ok but they could a little thicker to keep you full longer.
by Melissa on 1/29/15
I like making the shake in the morning. I usually add almond milk and three or four strawberries and ice. It is so delicious and filling.
Backbone of the diet
by Jennifer on 1/28/15
I have to say as this is a lot of what you will have on this diet, it needs to taste good. And it does. I was a little worried but have had no problem drinking this and actually look forward to it in the morning.
Thick and clocolatey!
by Jeremy on 11/7/14
I blend this up with skim or almosd milk, put it in the freezer just long enough for the top of it to freeze and low cal high protein delicious ice cream milkshake!
Great tasting shake
by Eric on 9/26/14
Great tasting and I particularly enjoyed it blended with ice. Made it feel like even more substantial a treat
creamy taste, easy to mix and liked the option to make pudding on the package
by Liz on 9/22/14
So far I have liked everything I have ordered. I really liked that the directions for how to make pudding out of the chocolate cream was on the package and I didn't have to guess on how much water to use. It mixed so easily and the pudding was very creamy, not grainy like I was afraid it would be. The lemon bars are exceptional and the Cran-grape drink was very good.
Delicious and filling
by Kay on 8/25/14
Shake was very good. Enjoyed it as a meal most mornings.
great value, great taste!
by Josephine on 8/24/14
This is a great meal replacement and I love the taste. It's great to travel with and I love that it could be a pudding as well.
by Kari Ann on 6/2/14
I had the Mocha Cream one yesterday and the Aspartame flavor was a little overwhelming. But the Chocolate one (and it isn't Aspartame free) was much better. I like the flavor.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.