Meal Replacement Pudding/Shake Vanilla Cream, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Vanilla Cream Meal Replacement Diet Shakes
7 Servings Per Box
Some people think “plain vanilla” means boring. We’re here to let those people know that WonderSlim Vanilla Cream Meal Replacement Shakes aren’t plain and they certainly are not boring! This fun flavor not only tastes great on its own as a pudding or a shake but it also lends itself to being customized with your favorite fruits or sugar-free syrup.
Complete with 15 grams of protein and a wide variety of essential vitamins and minerals, this vanilla protein shake delivers a lot of satisfaction and nutrition at just 100 calories per serving.
Key features of the WonderSlim Vanilla Cream Meal Replacement Diet Shakes:
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Loss
- Helps with Fat-Burning and Weight Loss
- High Protein – 15 grams per serving
- Enriched with 24 Vitamins and Minerals
- Low Calorie - 100 Calories Per Shake
- No Gluten Containing Ingredients
- Low Fat - 1.5 grams Per Shake
- Low Carb - 7 grams Per Shake
- Trans Fat Free
- Saturated Fat Free
- Use as a Meal Replacement Shake for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Easily Mixes with Water or Non-Fat Milk
- Quick and Easy to Make as a Creamy Pudding or a Frothy Shake
- Also Available in an Aspartame Free Formula
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
For a Vanilla Cream Meal Replacement Shake:
- Place contents of one Vanilla Cream packet into a (10 oz.) glass, shaker cup or blender.
- Add 8 ounces of cold water and stir or shake vigorously until dissolved. Nonfat milk may be substituted for water.
For a Vanilla Cream Meal Replacement Pudding:
- Place contents of one Vanilla Cream packet into a small cup or bowl.
- Add 4 ounces of cold water and mix thoroughly with a spoon until smooth and serve. Pudding thickens upon standing. Nonfat milk may be substituted for water.
Calcium Caseinate (From Milk), Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Includes Tree Nuts [Walnuts]), Corn Syrup Solids, Sunflower Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Guar Gum, Modified Cornstarch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Salt, Aspartame*, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin C, Carrageenan, Sucralose, Ferric Orthophosphate, Tocopherols (To Protect Flavor), Monoglycerides, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Manganese Sulfate, Yellow #5, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Yellow #6, Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate, Folic Acid, Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate, Selenium Glycinate Complex, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Magnesium Carbonate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
by Kimberly on 4/6/2017
Not sure what else to say other than it's good and a neutral shake for adding things in to it...berries, extracts for flavor, etc.
by Debra on 3/30/2017
This is the only product that I have found that is good mixing with water and taste even better when using milk (8 oz).
by Belinda on 2/9/2017
You can mix this with any flavor juice and change the flavor if you get bored with vanilla. Delicious.
Like cake batter
by Mom2Seven on 1/20/2017
I mixed 1 pack with 4 oz of Almond milk, mixed and put it in the freezer for 5 mins. It tasted like cake batter. I really enjoyed it.
by jennifer on 11/14/2016
I had to send back my vanilla shakes. I wasn't able to get one pack completely down. Doesn't taste at all like vanilla.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.