Classic Sloppy Joe Mix, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim ClassicSloppy Joe Mix
7 Servings Per Box
When you're looking for a fat free, low calorie meal option that is high in protein, this vegetarian sloppy joe mix truly shines. Combining high quality soy protein with a premium blend of savory vegetables and seasonings gives this light diet entrée a sweet and spicy taste that will amaze you with its versatility. Whether you serve it over diet toast, add it to a salad, use it to stuff baked bell peppers or invent your own gourmet creation, you'll enjoy all the benefits of 12 grams of quality protein at just 90 calories per serving.
Key features of the WonderSlim Protein Diet Classic Sloppy Joe Mix:
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- Low Calorie - 90 Calories Per Serving
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Low in Sugar - 4 grams Per Serving
- Good Source of Fiber - 3 grams Per Serving
- Good Source of Vitamin C - 10% of Your Daily Value
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
WonderSlim Sloppy Joe Directions:
- Combine the contents of one Sloppy Joe packet and 5 ounces of hot water in a large microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, stir. Continue cooking on HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes or until thick consistency. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
- Combine the contents of one packet of Sloppy Joe mix and 5 ounces of water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Soy Protein Concentrate, Tomato Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Dehydrated Onions, Cornstarch, Salt, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor (Includes Milk), Sugar, Spices, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Malt Extract, Chili Pepper, Autolyzed Yeast, Guar Gum, Dehydrated Bell Peppers, Modified Food Starch, Paprika, Fructose, Citric Acid, Molasses, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Onion Powder, Ground Garlic, Potassium Citrate, Caramel Color, Tamarind, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Brown Sugar, Sucralose, Extractives of Paprika, Red #40.
by Cynthia on 12/9/2016
Great over sautaed vegetables. Just the right amount of spice.
by Joyce on 9/17/2016
I like using the tomato soup for a change of pace for the shakes/puddings, especially for snack time!
by Concetta on 8/26/2016
I add some vegetarian beef crumbles to this and I put it over shredded lettuce. Taste like Taco Salad.
by Concetta on 7/29/2016
I put it over lettuce and it's like a taco salad!
by Genevieve on 6/27/2016
I recently ordered a box of this, and I love it! It has a great taste and texture. I cook it over the stove top and only use 4 oz. of water instead of the 5 it calls for. I read to do this in the reviews and it was great advice! I still have to cook off some of the water using only 4 oz. The texture and flavor are that of regular meat! I love eating this in a cooked bell pepper and I add a little cheese. Very yummy!
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.