Protein Diet Fruit Drink Berry Blend, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Berry Blend Fruit Flavored Diet Drink
7 Servings Per Box
An irresistible blend of dark berry flavors quenches your thirst while delivering 12 grams of protein and 100% of your Daily Value of vitamin C in every 60 calorie serving. Add ice cubes after mixing to create a refreshing fruit drink that satisfies with every sip. Thirst doesn't stand a chance against this exceptional combo of berry flavors!
Key Features of WonderSlim Berry Blend Diet Drinks:
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Loss
- Low Calorie - 60 Calories Per Drink
- No Gluten Containing Ingredients
- High Protein - 12 grams of Protein
- Low Carb - 1 gram Per Serving
- 100% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Quick and Easy to Make
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Berry Blend Protein Drink Directions:
- Empty the contents of one Berry Blend packet into a glass.
- Add 8 ounces of cold water. Stir thoroughly until dissolved.
Contains 0% Juice. Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Whey Protein Isolate (From Milk), Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Aspartame*, Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Red #40, Soy Protein Isolate.
by Mel on 9/16/2016
I prefer this over the cranberry and orange drink, very refreshing. I mix with seltzer water.
Will not try!
by Diana on 4/8/2015
I came across this and noticed it has Aspartame so will not buy and look for something else. That's a shame.
by cynthia on 3/30/2015
I just purchased it, and it is good...I crushed up some ice in a blender, pour my mix berry blend in my shaker cup and added the ice and it is really delicious...
Bit of an after taste
by nancy on 7/6/2013
I will try a different flavor. THis one had a strange after taste to it . Yet it is nice to have on a hot day. I add less water and mix in 2 oz of plain seltzer instead.
by CDinfl on 6/3/2013
I always wondered who would order these drinks. I usually stick with the shakes and the bars, but I was given as sample of the Berry Blend in my last order. I tried it was was extremely surprised. It was very tasty. Not too sweet, but just enough. I can never do those crystal light packets because they are too sweet. This was perfect, very filling, and great on a hot day in Fl. Will be adding these to my next order.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.