Protein Diet Fruit Drink Cran-Grape, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Cran-Grape Diet Fruit Drink
7 Servings Per Box
A little bit tart and a little bit sweet adds up to a whole lot delicious in this crisp, clean cranberry-grape drink. A perfect drink for morning, noon or night, this thirst quenching fruit drink helps control your appetite with 12 grams of filling protein in each 60 calorie serving. Complete with 100% of your Daily Value of Vitamin C, this is an ideal choice for dieters who want nutritious refreshment without too much sweetness.
Key Features of WonderSlim Cran-Grape Diet Fruit Drink:
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Loss
- High Protein - 12 grams of Protein
- Low Calorie - 60 Calories Per Drink
- Low Carb - 1 gram Per Serving
- Provides 100% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Quick and Easy to Make
- No Gluten Containing Ingredients
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Directions Cran-Grape Protein Drink:
- Empty the contents of one Cran-Grape packet into a large cup or glass.
- Add 8 ounces of cold water. Stir thoroughly until dissolved.
Contains 0% Juice. Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Whey Protein Isolate (From Milk), Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Aspartame*, Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Red #40, Blue #1.
by Nana Mom on 3/16/2017
I liked the taste, didn't find any aftertaste. So easy to mix, some stay powdered, I haven't seen that. I take this with me everywhere and buy two each order.
Taste like dirty water
by Beth on 5/5/2015
I'm not a fan of this one. It's not horrible, but not great either. I slowly sip this one just bc I don't like the flavor. It kind of has a dirty water flavor and smell. It's probably the protein I'm smelling and tasting.
I won't be buying this one again.
ah..not so good
by Victoria on 8/26/2014
The drink had a funny smell...sort of a chemical smell...I've smelled it before but couldn't place it, won't buy it again.
by Joan on 4/16/2014
Again, I let it soak the night before in the fridge. It was okay, a bit on the sweet side despite mixing it with 12oz water, but I usually dilute natural juices anyway so I may have to double the water to fit my taste. Overall, nice smooth drink, sweet, different change of flavor, no grittiness/thickness reminding me its a protein drink.
love this product
by marie on 8/8/2013
love the taste of this product.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.