Protein Diet Fruit Drink Kiwi & Berry, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Kiwi & Berry Diet Weight Loss Drink
7 Servings Per Box
The garden strawberry was first cultivated in Brittany, France while the fruit we now call the kiwi originated in China. How the flavors of fruits that began their existence so far apart blend so magnificently is a mystery to us. All we know is that one taste of this delightfully refreshing kiwi berry drink will convince you that these tastes were born to be together. Discover a whole new world of pleasure when you try this high protein, low calorie fruit flavored drink.
Key Features of WonderSlim Kiwi & Berry Weight Loss Drink:
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Loss
- High Protein - 12 grams of Protein
- High in Vitamin C - 100% of the Daily Value
- Quenches your thirst while curbing cravings
- Quick and Easy to Make
- Low Calorie - 60 Calories Per Drink
- Low Carb - 1 gram Per Serving
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- No Gluten Containing Ingredients
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Directions Kiwi & Berry Protein Drink:
- Empty the contents of one Kiwi & Berry packet into a glass.
- Add 8 ounces of cold water. Stir thoroughly until dissolved.
- Add ice for even more sipping pleasure.
Contains 0% Juice. Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Whey Protein Isolate (From Milk), Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Potassium Citrate, Aspartame*, Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Red #40, Yellow #5.
by Rosemary on 11/30/2015
i received this as a free sample. i mixed it with 8 oz of water as per the instructions. very tart/bitter. funny taste....the packet smelled good until i mixed it up. will not oder
by Patti on 9/13/2015
Mixes well and taste great. Small packet easy to carry in your purse. Every shake this company has is delish!!! I look forward to making and drinking all these beverages.
Kiwi and Berry
by Pam on 5/17/2014
Funny taste. Don't bother buying.
Not a fan...
by Paula on 5/2/2014
I love the Tangy Orange flavor, with Berry Blend coming in right behind but I can't stand the Kiwi Berry. I had to choke it down and threw away the rest of the box,
by on 9/13/2012
Very Refreshing drink- sweet and satisfying (Updated on 8/11/2012.)
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.