Protein Diet Pudding Banana Delight, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Banana Delight Diet Protein Pudding
7 Servings Per Box
Boost your protein intake and boost your spirits with the old-fashioned flavor of this creamy banana pudding. This sweet treat will bring back fond memories of family gatherings without weighing you down with excess sugars, fats and calories. Each delicious 80 calorie serving provides 12 grams of healthy protein and 20% of your Daily Value of Calcium. You'll find dozens of ways to use this classic pudding to design your own banana dessert creations.
Key features of the WonderSlim Diet Banana Pudding for Weight Loss:
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Loss
- Classic Banana Pudding Flavor
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- Low Calorie - 80 Calories Per Serving
- Low Fat - 2 grams Per Serving
- Low Sugar - 2 grams Per Serving
- Low Carb - 5 grams Per Serving
- No Gluten Containing Ingredients
- 20% of your Daily Value of Calcium Per Serving
- Trans Fat Free
- Quick and Easy to Make
- Superior Smooth Texture
- Easily Mixes with Water
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- Empty the contents of one Banana Delight pudding packet into a cup or bowl.
- Add 4 ounces of cold water. Mix rapidly with a spoon until smooth.
- Pudding thickens upon standing (1-3 minutes); stir and enjoy.
- Refrigerate if desired for extra creaminess and flavor.
Calcium Caseinate (From Milk), Nonfat Milk, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Includes Tree Nuts [Walnuts]), Modified Cornstarch, Guar Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Salt, Gum Arabic, Mono and Diglycerides, Tocopherols (To Protect Flavor), Sucralose, Carrageenan, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Acesulfame-K, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.
by Kat on 9/16/2016
I love banana and was hoping I liked it. I used a small cup and whisk, was smooth and creamy but just didn't care for it at all - even with a little cool whip on top
For people complaining about lumps....
by Linda on 9/9/2016
Invest in a small, tiny whisk. I'll guarantee you'll never have lumpy puddings again :)
by Lyric on 10/16/2014
I tried it and was not a fan of it. I tried a second time and added a little sea salt. I don't know why, just trying to do something with it. It made it taste a lot better. Kind of like Now or Laters banana candy. Not a big fan of desserts in the first place. I can finish the box but won't get again. Both times, just not able to get it smooth. Still had lumps.
Excellendt banana flavor
by Lynn on 9/1/2014
I love the banana pudding. It has a nice banana flavor. I wish that this was made in a pudding shake
by Nicole on 8/4/2013
The Banana Delight is DELIGHTFUL!!!
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.