Protein Diet Pudding Toffee Creme, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Toffee Low Carb Pudding for Weight Loss
7 Servings Per Box
Some people tell us that this special protein pudding reminds them of a dessert you might encounter at a European cafe. It is difficult to say for sure why this protein pudding strikes such a Continental note. Perhaps the creamy vanilla custard brings back memories of France or the buttery pieces of toffee seem to have the appeal of some of Britain's finest sweets. Then again, it just might be the way the flavors blend together to create a total taste sensation all its own. Though the texture and taste might seem decadent, each serving of this toffee pudding delivers 12 grams of quality protein and 15% of your Daily Value of Calcium making this a delicious and valuable addition to your diet plan.
Key features of the WonderSlim Toffee Low Carb Protein Pudding
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Loss
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- Low Calorie - 90 Calories Per Serving
- Low Fat - 2 grams Per Serving
- Low Sugar - 3 grams Per Serving
- Trans Fat Free
- Quick and Easy to Make
- Superior Smooth Texture
- Great Vanilla Custard Flavor Laced with Toffee Chips
- Easily Mixes with Water
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- Empty the contents of one packet of Toffee Creme Pudding mix into a cup or bowl.
- Add 4 ounces of cold water. Mix rapidly with a spoon until smooth.
- Refrigerate if desired.
Calcium Caseinate, Nonfat Milk, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Includes Tree Nuts [Walnuts]), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Sunflower Oil, Cornstarch, Disodium Phosphate, Butter, Fractioned Palm Oil, Guar Gum, Corn Syrup, Almonds, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Sucralose, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Tocopherol (To Protect Flavor), Annatto (For Color), Acesulfame-K, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.
good pudding and great frozen
by Donna on 1/7/2017
These puddings are easy to make and take with you anywhere - but if you are home freezing them makes a great substitute for ice cream.
by CHRIS on 3/10/2016
This is good. I recommend using a little less water to make it thicker. Very good taste
Not a treat
by Beth on 4/17/2015
This is on my "Do not re purchase list". It is grainy, has the protein powder taste to it and is bland. The only good thing about it is the toffee bits.
Did not like
by Cheryl on 8/7/2014
WonderSlim Pudding - Toffee Creme was very smooth, mixed well, but had no taste, just little crunchies of toffee.
by Diane on 9/1/2013
I was looking real forward to eating this and was so surprised at how gelatin-like it was, not creamy and smooth like the pudding shakes at all, other than that great taste and if you mix it with crushed ice in a blender it almost tastes like vanilla ice cream :)
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.