Protein Diet Soup Chicken Noodle, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim High Protein Low Carb Chicken Noodle Soup
7 Servings Per Box
Whether you're looking for a light lunch or a hot and healthy snack, WonderSlim's Chicken Noodle Soup comes through with a body satisfying 12 grams of quality protein, 25% of your Daily Value of Vitamin A and lots of flavor in every spoonful. All you need is hot water, a spoon and a cup and this healthy soup will be ready to chase your hunger pangs away for a long time. The convenient single serving packets travel well in a briefcase or purse making this low carb soup a great lunch option when you are at work or on a business trip.
Key features of the WonderSlim Low Carb Chicken Noodle Soup
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Loss
- High Protein - 12 grams per serving
- Low Calorie - 70 calories per serving
- Low Carb - 6 grams per serving
- Fat free
- Stovetop or Microwave Preparation
- Convenient Single-Serving Packets
- Quick and Easy Preparation
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- Empty the contents of one packet into a cup or bowl.
- Stir in 8 ounces of boiling water.
- Continue stirring until soup mix dissolves. Let stand 3 minutes.
Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Enriched Egg Noodles (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Egg Yolks, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine, Riboflavin and Folic Acid), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Potassium Caseinate, Soy Protein Isolate, Salt, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Carrots, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Includes Chicken), Fructose, Sugar, Guar Gum, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Spices, Onion Powder, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Soy Lecithin, Ground Garlic, Spice Extractive, Cornstarch, Whey, Yeast Powder, Succinic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Garlic Powder, Extract of Turmeric, Gum Arabic, Extract of Red Pepper.
by Sandy on 8/30/2016
This is just broth with 10 tiny noodles. Don't bother if you are hungry
by Sheryl on 5/12/2016
This soup is good.
by mt on 2/25/2016
This is the only lunch item I like; it reminds me of Lipton cup a soup. The flavor is a bit more mellow than the "real thing" but is a good option. Noodles need a few minutes to soften, I always use a whisk to get it really mixed with no lumps.
by connie on 8/8/2015
Nice light soup... very enjoyable...
Use a whisk to mix these
by Sherry on 6/24/2015
The instructions given to make this soup leaves clumps that won't dissolve. I have found that not boiling the water first and using a small whisk works much better. After whisking, place in the microwave for about 3 minutes (depends on your microwave). This method works so much better.
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.