Meal Replacement Smoothie Strawberry Yogurt, 7 Servings - WonderSlim
WonderSlim Strawberry Yogurt Low Carb Smoothies
7 Servings Per Box
A few moments enjoying this strawberry sensation can soothe the soul and smooth the rough edges of a tough day. The bright and sunny strawberry flavor shines through in every delicious sip. We do have to admit, however, that WonderSlim’s Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie is not completely smooth. You may encounter a few strawberry pieces and a few strawberry seeds but that’s a small price to pay for so much pleasure. The saddest part of drinking this smoothie is reaching the end of the glass.
Key features of the WonderSlim Strawberry Yogurt Weight Loss Smoothie:
- Perfect Portion Control for Weight Loss
- High Protein - 15 grams Per Serving
- Low Calorie - 100 Calories Per Serving
- Low Carb - 7 grams per Smoothie
- Low Fat - 1 gram per Smoothie
- Enriched with 24 Vitamins and Minerals
- Trans Fat Free
- Saturated Fat Free
- Aspartame Free
- Use as a Meal Replacement Shake for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Can Fit Into any VLCD, Modified VLCD, or LCD Weight Loss Plan
- Quick and Easy to Make
- No Gluten Containing Ingredients
OUR GUARANTEE: We're so certain you'll be pleased with the quality of these products, we gladly offer our 150% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Strawberry Yogurt Meal Replacement Smoothie Directions:
- Place contents of one packet of Strawberry Smoothie mix into a (10 oz.) glass, shaker cup or blender.
- Add 8 ounces of cold water and stir or shake vigorously until dissolved.
Contains 4% Juice. Calcium Caseinate (From Milk), Fructose, Whey Protein Isolate, Strawberry Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder, Corn Syrup Solids, Sunflower Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Salt, Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Modified Cornstarch, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Citrate, Disodium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Pineapple Juice Solids, Carrageenan, Sodium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Propylene Glycol, Dextrose, Vitamin C, Oligofructose, Lactic Acid, Acesulfame-K, Ferric Orthophosphate, Tocopherols (To Protect Flavor), Zinc Sulfate, Dehydrated Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Sprouted Mung Bean Extract, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Polysorbate 60, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Citric Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Red #40, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate, Folic Acid, Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate, Selenium Glycinate Complex, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Magnesium Carbonate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
by Penny on 11/1/2016
Although I enjoy this shake, I was disappointed to get a box with envelopes that were not full. One envelope had less than a teaspoon of shake inside. I checked and the envelope was completely sealed but was almost empty.
Hi Penny, thank you for your feedback. We completely understand your concern regarding the empty packet you received and apologize for the trouble. You will be contacted by one of our Customer Loyalty Specialist within 24 hours for a resolution. Please know your complete satisfaction is important to us. Thank you, and we appreciate your business.
by M. on 6/13/2016
This is much better option than the strawberry cream, I would choose this over that one any day. The Strawberry Yogurt is delicious especially when you mix in any kind of fruit you'd like!
haven't tried yet.
by luke on 4/30/2016
haven't tried yet, but my guess is it's good.
by Jeri on 10/19/2015
Taste like yogurt, light and fruity.
by Marlene on 8/29/2015
Very good breakfast meal. I put it in a blender with frozen fruit or a banana and it is very good and satisfying. When I know I am going to travel, I put it in a to-go cup and it is great
* Results not typical. Weight loss will vary for each person based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level and commitment to their plan.